Sunday, September 21, 2008

As tagged by Laura

6 Unspectacular Things About Me:
1. I'm really good at procrastinating (this is what is happening now)
2. I will be a bartender/bike messenger when I go to grad school in NYC
3. I often feel uncomfortable in situations where there is no music playing when there could be
4. Cooking is one of my new favorite obsessions
5. The last time I watched TV was a week ago today, before that, a month 
6. I really want to take up bicycle maintenance so I can repair/tune/maintain my current bike. 

I choose to tag:
(and i would tag jenna but she probably would not see this for several months and then wouldn't do it because she hardly ever writes anymore...)

Directions:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them (or less if you don't know that many people like myself, I won't judge you)

No comments: